COVID-19 Lockdown 3

The Committee is carefully considering the implications of lockdown 3 on the status of DHPC club sites.  It is unlikely that a final decision will be made until the law has been published and the BHPA has issued guidance.

Please feel free to express your views on the forum.

« Back to all news articles